So I’ve had a pretty nice Monday.
- I didn’t wake up from the worst nightmare of my life.
- I didn’t get awoken a second time by being punched in the head.
- Esther is still free of ticks and fleas.
- I needed neither a chiropractic adjustment nor a bug bite analysis.
- Unfriendly traffic was altogether avoided.
Instead, I spent four hours at the salon working on my friend, Karen, and her daughter, Kendall. They are now set to leave for vacation complete with with new do’s, a pink streak and a blue streak.
Then another hour plus was spent making my own little adaptation of Jessica Seinfeld’s meatball soup. It seems as though I made enough to feed the seven-person band that had requested to crash at our house tonight. But now… I haven’t heard a response from said band in the last couple of days and might very well end up being stood up this evening. Let’s just say that the soup is so delicious, our feelings won’t be hurt if we don’t end up sharing.
At least all of the bedding in our house is clean.
Gonna go fall asleep to the scent of my honeysuckle candle.