The other day Brian asked me if I was made by silk worms.
Isn’t that adorable?
He insists that I’m softer than Bennett. The man is crazy. Lovable he is, but there’s no way that this 30 year old woman is softer than the one year old babe.
Speaking of ol’ Benny Boo, I believe that we’re in the throes of another round of teething. Everything’s going back into the mouth. Poor buddy. While celebrating Mandy’s birthday in Winchester on Monday, my son needed a L.O.T. of stimulation and distractions to occupy his mind as we waited for our smorgasbord of sushi.
- greeting nearly everyone in the tiny restaurant.
- checking out the fish in the aquarium.
- gazing out the window at the passersby.
- offering a taste of my lemon.
- passing him around to aunts and grandmas.
- letting him help Mandy open her presents.
- playing with the soy sauce plates.
Wow, he’s developing so much will and has so much energy!