To date, I’ve never faked sick to get out of work. Bennett, on the other hand, might be working on the little charade himself. This baby loves to fake cough, egging me on with that twinkling in his eye.
Points to note:
- I know I’m prompting him in the video, but I swear he started the game first!
- Yes, that’s a silver spoon. He’s the only one of the three of us that has one. Every day, Bennett’s either eating from his wooden spoon or his silver spoon. When I read that silver could be good for preventing sickness, I splurged.
- The five second mark: Bennett knows that “more” means, “I’m gonna give you more, so open your mouth.” Pretty cool.
- The 45 sec. mark and the 3:10 mark: He knows that Esther is 1) the dog and 2) outside. Genius.
- The 2:12 mark: Esther is kind enough to mostly hide behind the deck while she goes wee.
Love last frame where Esther is posed so beautifully and Bennett is looking at her. Video is definitely a keeper.
Love it. 🙂
Yes! Your Aunt Manny did love this video. My favorite was when he started saying da da. So cute. 🙂