Admit it. You’ve gotten to the end of a post and stopped to see what Momma had to say about it, right?
Well, a couple of weeks back, I proposed something to Momma. Given the fact that she already writes her own blog from time to time, it seemed appropriate to bring her aboard Square Piece as a regular guest blogger!
Now, I thought she’d choose present day topics, sharing her heart and her circumstances, whatever they may be. But Momma counter-proposed a slightly different approach. In a phone conversation that I had with her yesterday, Momma preferred the idea of composing posts that answered readers’ questions, questions that could range from the serious to the silly (oh, how I do love the silly). These questions can be about you, about me, about her or about anything!
- What was it like raising a Square Piece? Do you have any stories?
- Can you share some insight from your fostering experiences?
- If someone was struggling and you wanted to tell them about a personal time when the Lord was faithful, what would you share?
- How has having fibromyalgia shaped who you are today? Is seeing Dr. Bartlett helping with that?
- Who’s your favorite 30 year old?
- Has being a grandma surprised you in any way?
- Do you have any advice for people who are walking through grieving?
- Can you tell us the story of your tattoo?
- Boyfriend advice?
- Which of your children has challenged you the most? How and why?
- Should I wear my black top or my gray top tomorrow?
- Scrambled or over-easy eggs?
- Will you come do my dishes?
Juuuuuuuuust kidding on that last one. Maybe. *wink*
You see? Anything goes! Wanting to keep the topic of choice a secret until publishing day, Momma’s requested that you privately email your questions to me at email@example.com.
Please everyone join me in a great WELCOME ABOARD chorus!
Welcome aboard!, Momma!
Welcome aboard, Momma! Suzy is right. Most of us can’t wait to get to the bottom of the blog to read your comments. It will be a blessing to have you contributing to the blog.
How wonderful. Twice the blessing. 🙂 Being currently in business with my beautiful daughter. I can testify to how much deeper your hearts will entwine. LOVE it!!
Donna is a wonderful and wise woman; it will be great to see her answers to the questions she gets
TATt0O???? do tell cuz!
Shew, some of the questions that are coming in are pretty serious …
I’m no “Dear Abby” but I’ll do my best to address them all ….
“whos your favorite thirty year old” LOL good one.
WELCOME! I have a feeling we will be in a couple of these answers. LOL