Admit it. You’ve gotten to the end of a post and stopped to see what Momma had to say about it, right?
Well, a couple of weeks back, I proposed something to Momma. Given the fact that she already writes her own blog from time to time, it seemed appropriate to bring her aboard Square Piece as a regular guest blogger!
Now, I thought she’d choose present day topics, sharing her heart and her circumstances, whatever they may be. But Momma counter-proposed a slightly different approach. In a phone conversation that I had with her yesterday, Momma preferred the idea of composing posts that answered readers’ questions, questions that could range from the serious to the silly (oh, how I do love the silly). These questions can be about you, about me, about her or about anything!
- What was it like raising a Square Piece? Do you have any stories?
- Can you share some insight from your fostering experiences?
- If someone was struggling and you wanted to tell them about a personal time when the Lord was faithful, what would you share?
- How has having fibromyalgia shaped who you are today? Is seeing Dr. Bartlett helping with that?
- Who’s your favorite 30 year old?
- Has being a grandma surprised you in any way?
- Do you have any advice for people who are walking through grieving?
- Can you tell us the story of your tattoo?
- Boyfriend advice?
- Which of your children has challenged you the most? How and why?
- Should I wear my black top or my gray top tomorrow?
- Scrambled or over-easy eggs?
- Will you come do my dishes?
Juuuuuuuuust kidding on that last one. Maybe. *wink*
You see? Anything goes! Wanting to keep the topic of choice a secret until publishing day, Momma’s requested that you privately email your questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please everyone join me in a great WELCOME ABOARD chorus!
Welcome aboard!, Momma!